Project Coordinator Housing Navigator-ECM (3/24)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred (or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience in lieu of degree)
Must have valid California driver’s license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation. Must also have proof of auto liability insurance to meet California’s minimum limits.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with underserved or special needs populations, with varied health, economic and educational circumstances
- Experience with affordable housing and/or related community resources and social services
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal guidelines/regulations
- Form and foster relationships with housing agencies and permanent housing providers, including supportive housing providers
- Partner with housing agencies and providers to offer the HHP member permanent, independent housing options, including supportive housing
- Connect and assist the HHP member to get available permanent housing
- Coordinate with HHP member in the most easily accessible setting
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.